Monday, March 12, 2007

The Race is finally over....

the rat race is finally over... one thing that leaves me happy is that finally it was the focus that helped ppl get there dream jobs... no guy with a focus could be seen cribbing about his job...

i hope in future this point gets taken note of and a new trend sets in....

as for me, i am heading to reliance... gonna work with their logistics team in integrated materials management unit, trying to improve logistics across their industries... the HR was telling me how interesting this job could be to work with consultants from ATKearney...

with lotsa dreams and apprehensions and excitement i am looking forward for my first job...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
U wanted to know who's following a not so famous blog as urs right?

Its none other than your collegemate from ECE Dept, Gayathri.

I just put up the links and hardly follow any!

Hope to catch up with ur blog sometime :)

TC,
Cya