Sunday, February 04, 2007

Need to calm down...

for the past few days (read: since my comp stopped working) i am not being myself... the usual adi who thinks for ages before making any spend was so depressed that he started making hasty decisions...

today i went and bought myself an Apple iShuffle 1 GB... ya it is a very cool gadget and fulfils my need of music (these 2 years i got so addicted to listening to all crap 24X7... even when i am sleeping, the music goes on... hence this huge fear of silence)

But the point is all the haste that went into this... from getting the idea of buying an ishuffle till executing it, everything was executed in just a couple of hours... i am sure i can get back to normal and i will be my own self in the long run... but it is the immediate future (Read: the placements are already here) that is troubling me further ( as if the problems i already hv are not enough)

i dont want to end up taking a job i dont like or miss a gr8 job, just bcos of a hasty decision... may the good lord give me(and every 1 else) the strength to fight for the dream jobs...

now enjoying the music from this gadget which should be a gr8 friend of mine from now... bbye

No comments: